Sunday, December 21, 2008

My listening ears


My listening ears have been enjoying the Annie Moses Band.
Never heard of them? Neither had I until our church recently hosted a concert. Now, if you've listened to my playlist, you know to some degree the variety of music I love. Everything from opera to bluegrass, to folk and old rock and roll. I love it all! Well, I'm not too crazy about Rap, other than Toby Mac whose a Christian artist who keeps his lyrics focused on Christ to some degree. Back to Annie Moses.......this band helped lead our worship before the concert later on a recent Sunday evening. I was amazed at this family and their amazing gifts of instruments, including piano, harp, and many strings. Annie, the lead singer in the band has an incredible voice, and her mother and sisters are wonderful back-up singers. Visit their site to get a taste of this celebration CD of Christ's birth. Then order it online. It's not only a terrific CD, but includes a DVD of their live performance. They'll be on TV this week too. Check out the schedule here.
What are you listening to?

No comments: